1. Personal data obtained
We obtain information:
– When you open an account to become user of Prospect Dugout (“user”) using your name, e-mail, baseball information, location, other personal information, and password.
– When you look and browse through pages of Prospect Dugout, functionalities like applications, programs (upload to the Dugout, add to your profile, to participate in groups, add contacts, etc.). We may also gather your IP address, your type of browser, operating system, mobile device, and the use of a mobile network. We also receive the URL of the websites that you come from or go to after you access Prospectdugout.com
– When you get involved with third party services through Prospect Dugout, such as surveys and/or polls, etc which are carried out with your consent.
2. Use of the personal data
– We utilize the information that you share with us to:
– Let you share your information and communicate with other Prospect Dugout users.
– Administer your account and personalize the service offered to you to and other users.
– To send you service or promotional communications through e-mail and notifications shown on Prospect Dugout.
– Create and distribute publicity that appeals to you or your experience in Prospect Dugout.
3. Information Options
You are allowed to:
– Revise, improve, or publish your personal data through your profile page;
– Control what information appears in the search engines through your public Profile;
– Control if you want to share your Profile information with third parties through installed applications (Facebook and Twitter).
– Control the messages that you receive from Prospect Dugout and other users;
– Request us to cancel/delete your account in Prospect Dugout and all the information it contains. Users are obligated to fulfill any paid membership options for the term of the membership.
4. Your obligations in relation to other users.
5. Important information.
– The personal information you share with us will be protected with the standards and technology of the sector. Given that the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot assure or guarantee the security of any information that you provide to Prospect Dugout. There is no guarantee that the information cannot be obtained, revealed, altered or destroyed by violating some of our security measures, be it technical, physical, or account management measures.
– You are responsible for securing your password and your account information, as well as to control your electronic communications access at all times.
7. How to contact us:
If you have any questions or want to send us your comments, please send us an e-mail at:firstname.lastname@example.org